Whether your vision is clean and contemporary or cozy modern farmhouse, this sectional in a stone-tone neutral upholstery has the corner on style. Merging ultimate comfort with striking good looks, this chic sectional includes five coordinating accent pillows for that much more feel-good allure.
- Includes 3 pieces: armless chair, right-arm facing sofa with corner wedge and left-arm facing loveseat
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes 5 accent pillows
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Textured polyester chenille upholstery
- Polyester; polyester/polypropylene pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Bovarian 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||128''W x 99''D x 39''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
TD's Fine Furniture has a 30 day in store warranty on instate delivery and pickup items.
On items shipped out of state we have a 10 day in store warranty. Ask your sales person about our out of state shipping policy.
TD's does offer a very affordable Protection Plan on all items sold.
We highly recommend that all of our customers purchase a protection plan. It covers rips, stains, burns, knife cuts, pen holes, and every other life accident. If you have small children this is ideal for you. The Protection Plan covers your
for five years.