Whether you lean towards modern loft or modern farmhouse, this panel headboard and dresser tip the balance in your favor. The wispy whitewash finish enhances the style without covering the grain for that weathered look you just can't get enough of. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard to be a totally bright idea, while the elongated metal drawer pulls on the dresser really elevate the aesthetic. What a delightful take on rustic industrial style.
- Includes panel headboard and dresser
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Headboard with decorative LED sconce (requires 3AA batteries) and 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to your existing metal bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Headboard with Dresser
||2-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
TD's Fine Furniture has a 30 day in store warranty on instate delivery and pickup items.
On items shipped out of state we have a 10 day in store warranty. Ask your sales person about our out of state shipping policy.
TD's does offer a very affordable Protection Plan on all items sold.
We highly recommend that all of our customers purchase a protection plan. It covers rips, stains, burns, knife cuts, pen holes, and every other life accident. If you have small children this is ideal for you. The Protection Plan covers your
for five years.