Let it snow. Doubling your pleasure with a spacious seating area with room for two-or just you-this oversized round swivel chair and ottoman set in a snow-tone neutral invites you to stretch your style in an easy-elegant way. Whether your aesthetic is urban hip or suburban chic, this posh swivel chair is sure to look and feel right at home. Wrapped in a chunky heavyweight chenille fabric with a delightful touch, this fashion-forward set includes designer pillows for a brilliant pop of color and texture. And how's this for a welcome surprise: the storage ottoman sports a built-in tabletop with cup holders on the flip side!
- Includes oversized round swivel chair and ottoman with storage
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose seat cushion; firmly cushioned ottoman
- Ottoman with storage under the cushioned removable top, built-in tabletop/cup holders on reverse side
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Back pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Chair with 360-degree swivel
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
TD's Fine Furniture has a 30 day in store warranty on instate delivery and pickup items.
On items shipped out of state we have a 10 day in store warranty. Ask your sales person about our out of state shipping policy.
TD's does offer a very affordable Protection Plan on all items sold.
We highly recommend that all of our customers purchase a protection plan. It covers rips, stains, burns, knife cuts, pen holes, and every other life accident. If you have small children this is ideal for you. The Protection Plan covers your
for five years.