When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this twin panel bed and nightstand. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Those who love to read in bed are sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Additional USB plug-ins with the nightstand keep you up to speed. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes twin panel bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Headboard with decorative sconce LED light (runs on 3AA batteries) and 2 USB charging ports
- Slim-profile USB charging stations with nightstand
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Bed with Nightstand
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
TD's Fine Furniture has a 30 day in store warranty on instate delivery and pickup items.
On items shipped out of state we have a 10 day in store warranty. Ask your sales person about our out of state shipping policy.
TD's does offer a very affordable Protection Plan on all items sold.
We highly recommend that all of our customers purchase a protection plan. It covers rips, stains, burns, knife cuts, pen holes, and every other life accident. If you have small children this is ideal for you. The Protection Plan covers your
for five years.