This twin bookcase bed and dresser set makes home on the range look so alluring. The aesthetic is earthy yet clean and sophisticated, with a rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim that pay homage to reclaimed barn wood. Adding that much more show-stopping style: an LED fireplace insert that operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety. The dresser's fireplace insert comes with optional faux glass crystals and natural stones, so you can customize the look of the flame bed for an extra element of warmth and romance.
- Includes twin bed (bookcase headboard, footboard, under bed storage with side rail and roll slats), dresser with fireplace insert and mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware and nailhead accents
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers; storage with adjustable shelf
- Bed with 3 headboard storage cubbies; 2 large drawers
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- LED-lit flame operating with or without heat; overheating control device
- Remote control with LED display
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Bed does not require foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
TD's Fine Furniture has a 30 day in store warranty on instate delivery and pickup items.
On items shipped out of state we have a 10 day in store warranty. Ask your sales person about our out of state shipping policy.
TD's does offer a very affordable Protection Plan on all items sold.
We highly recommend that all of our customers purchase a protection plan. It covers rips, stains, burns, knife cuts, pen holes, and every other life accident. If you have small children this is ideal for you. The Protection Plan covers your
for five years.